Proven to accurately detect concealed metallic items, the Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world and has led the industry for over 25 years.
Originally designed for use at the Olympic Games in 1984, Garrett's Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world.
- Airports Prisons
- Correctional Facilities
- Public and Private Buildings Schools
- Sporting Events
- Nuclear Facilities
- Transportation Terminals Loss Prevention
- Corporate Security
- Historical Landmarks
- One switch operation
- Ultimate sensitivity
- Does not require adjustments
- Rugged, high impact ABS case with reinforced coild compartment
- Detects medium sized pistols from 8"; large knife from 6"; razor blade and box cutter from 3", foil-wrapped drugs and tine jewellery from 1"
- Large 10" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- No tools required to change 9V battery
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED light indicates the detection of metal
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc.
- Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY; Red LED indicates ALARM
- Operating Temperatures
-37°C to 70°C
To 95% non-condensing
- Audio Frequency
LED Alert Lights
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
Power Switch (ON/ OFF)
Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
Single 9 volt battery provides up to 60 hours of normal operation.
Optional NIMH rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours operation on each 12 hour charge
- Width: 8.3cm
- Thickness: 4.13cm
- Length: 42cm
- Weight: 500g
Limited, 24 month parts and labour