Simply Faster: Garrett Z-Lynk™ Technology
Garrett’s Z-Lynk Wireless System offers all the benefits of using your favorite headphones, along with the freedom from being tethered to your metal detector.
Z-Lynk technology is designed for a near-zero delay from your detector to your headphones. The Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System operates with a 17-millisecond delay—six times faster than Bluetooth. This means you are hearing your target signal while the searchcoil is directly over the target, helping you to pinpoint and recover your targets more accurately.
Frequency-hopping technology creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and other wireless devices.
Z-Lynk Wireless System Kit includes
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4" headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case
Part Number: 1627100
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
|Speed:||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental:||Water resistant; do not submerge.|
|WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.
WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
|Battery type:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging:||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time:||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Warranty:||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, IC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|