- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
Highly Recommended - Surf Hunting, Treasure Diving
Recommended - Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
PI: Pulse Induction. Underwater Detection Perfection for over 30 years!
With our unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode.
“The Sea Hunter Mark II follows in the footsteps of its predecessor and provides water hunters with a quality metal detector that has been designed to provide years of service with features not found on other pulse detectors. With the innovative discrimination circuit found on the Mark II, one is able to not only ignore black sand and salt water typical of pulse induction units but much of the trash commonly encountered in popular sites such as swimming beaches. ”
— Andy Sabisch, Lost Treasure
“The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II did a good job of finding coins and jewelry. It was able to ignore the effects of salt water and punch deeply for treasure. I liked this new generation of pulse that provides a pleasing rise in tone rather than a ticking sound, and the microprocessor electronics that keep threshold steady with no need to constantly retune the detector…
“There is much more to like in this machine, which is submersible to 200 feet, includes submersible earphones, features a separate waterproof battery compartment, and gives the user four configurations to choose from. The bonus Discrete Trash Elimination mode is a welcome addition in trashy areas…and provided me with a second gold ring! ”
— Ben Myers, Western and Eastern Treasures
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination
|Multiple Frequency Technology||22 frequencies|
|Circuit Type||Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Full Range (PI)|
|Detection Frequency||750 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||200 feet (65m); (underwater
|Standard Searchcoil||8" PROformance™ mono searchcoil|
|Length (Adjustable)||28" to 52" (.71m - 1.32m)|
|Total Weight||5.1 lbs. (2.3 kgs.) stem-mounted|
|Control Housing||31 oz. (.88 kgs.)|
|Detector Buoyancy||Near neutral|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
|Warranty||1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
|8" PROformance™ Mono Searchcoil
|10" x 14" PROformance™ Mono Searchcoil
|10" x 14" Coil Cover